GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Except for the use of Metropia APP, Metropia’s Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 or under the age to qualify for a driver’s license. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST HAVE PARENT PERMISSION TO USE THIS SERVICE. IF YOU ARE A PASSENGER UNDER 18 AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU MUST HAVE PARENT PERMISSION. By using the Service, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or have parent permission. Metropia does not seek to gather information from or about children under the age of 13 through the Service, even if they are a passenger.
Metropia Services Subject to This Agreement
Driving Up Occupancy DUO
Metropia (AMORE) Ride App
Metropia (AMORE) Drive App
Metropia’s Mobility Options Discovery and Engagement (MODE)
The Service allows you to obtain GPS-assisted navigation recommendations to destinations throughout available markets (as specified at depending on your cellular carrier (“Carrier”). The recommended departure time and route provided by the Service is a “Trip.” The Service considers time of day, traffic, time of departure, route selection, and other factors to provide various departure and route options for your Trip. These departure time and route options may not be the departure times and route you often use. The Service also provides you with alerts relating to your Trip, such as weather and accident notifications.
The Service consists of a package of components, including a map and other data, content, software, and services (collectively, with the Service, known as the “Package”) licensed to Metropia by third parties for the benefit of you and other end users.
Lawful Use of Services and Your Responsibility
You agree to comply with the following when using the Service:
If you provide feedback, ideas, suggestions, or proposals (“Feedback”) to Metropia, you acknowledge and agree that Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information. You hereby grant Metropia the full right to use or disclose Feedback for any purpose. You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Metropia under any circumstances.
Third parties may offer their own products and services (collectively, “Third Party Services”) through the Service. You are responsible for evaluating the use of the Third Parties Services. Metropia is not responsible for and does not endorse any feature, content, advertising, products, warranty or other materials on or available from Third Party Services.
The Service is for your personal use only and is not for resale or other transfer or disposition to any other person or entity.
In order to improve services, Metropia maintains a rating system from riders and drivers based on feedback received from them. Each trip is rated. Ratings are on arriving on time, cancellation, how often driver/user uses this service, safe use of service and courtesy. The actual ratings of passengers and riders included in the database shall be the sole responsibility of Metropia who may adjust inputs to make them consistent with other ratings throughout the system.
Metropia Provided Information
To the extent practical, Metropia shall provide riders the make/color and license plate number of the car and the driver’s name. The driver shall be provided the name and if available rating of the passenger along with the pickup point.
User Rewards and Promotional Campaigns
No purchase will be required to enter a Contest.
Prizes (“Prizes”), the approximate retail value of the prizes, and the number of winners to be selected in each Contest will be determined by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion. To receive a prize, the winner may be required to provide proof of identification and any other information required by the Internal Revenue Service for tax purposes or other applicable laws. Any taxes applicable to prizes are the sole responsibility of the contest winner.
Your use of Metropia’s services may include an opportunity for you to earn (by completing tasks or taking part in activities) a type of virtual currency ("Points") which may be used to obtain discounts, offers, or other goods or services offered by Metropia, third-party partners and sponsors, or its successor (such items or other rewards, collectively called "Rewards"). To earn Points, you must create an account with Metropia as directed by Metropia. The conditions for earning such points and registration are included in a separate Metropia Rewards Agreement. You will be notified of your eligibility for points when you use Metropia’s services.
Text Messaging and Telephone Calls
You agree not to do any of the following with the Service:
• Attempt to derive the source code, audio library or structure of the Service without the prior express written consent of Metropia.
• Alter, modify, create derivative works of, sell, license, or in any way exploit any part of the Service.
• Copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit, stream, or broadcast any part of the Service without Metropia’s prior written authorization, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following (unless expressly permitted):
· altering, defacing, mutilating, or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Service is made available; and
· using, altering, or removing any trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, photographs, or other content belonging to Metropia or obtained from the Service.
• Bypass, circumvent, damage, or otherwise interfere with any security or other features of the Service designed to control the manner in which the Service is used.
• Harvest or mine any content available on the Service (“Service Content”).
• Access or use the Service in a manner inconsistent with individual human usage.
• Use, display, mirror, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Service or the Service Content, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent Metropia makes available the means for embedding any part of the Service or the Service Content.
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Metropia’s (and its hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Metropia’s providers.
• Harass, abuse, harm, or advocate; or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person or group, including Metropia employees.
• Provide any false personal information to Metropia.
• Attempt to transport anything illegal or any hazardous materials.
• Create a false identity or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
• Create a new account with Metropia, without Metropia’s express written consent, if Metropia has previously disabled an account of yours.
• Solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users of the Service.
• Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about users of the Service. The foregoing does not prevent a parent from restricting their children’s use of the service, or any other rights of the parents to restrict their children.
• Use the Service, without Metropia’s express written consent, for any commercial purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other users’ accounts, names, or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service.
• Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to disable, overburden, impair, damage, or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Service or communications equipment and computers connected to the Service.
• Interfere with or disrupt the Service, networks, or servers connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks or servers.
• Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
While Metropia may or may not charge for services, you understand that your use of some third party services may result in charges to you for the third party services you receive ("Charges"). You will be notified if there is a charge before the services. Metropia may collect these payments for the third party.
All Charges and payments will be enabled by Metropia using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which you will receive a receipt by email. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that Metropia may use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable unless otherwise agreed to by the third party service provider who receives the payment.
With respect to Third Party Providers, Charges you incur will be owed directly to Third Party Providers, and Metropia will collect payment of those charges from you, on the Third Party Provider’s behalf as their limited payment collection agent, and payment of the Charges shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Provider. This payment structure is intended to fully compensate a Third Party Provider, if applicable, for the services or goods obtained in connection with your use of the Services.
Repair, Cleaning or Lost and Found Fees
You may be responsible to a third party provider or DUO driver for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of, vehicles and property resulting from the use of the Services in excess of normal "wear and tear" damages and necessary cleaning ("Repair or Cleaning. For lost and found services you will only be responsible for the expenses incurred from r third-party providers or DUO drivers. Any such expenses are between you and the third party providers or DUO drivers.
Metropia Ride will consume some of your mobile devices network data and messaging. You are responsible for any fees assessed by your Carrier to access the Service, including any data plan charges, toll, out-of-area, roaming, or other telephone connection charges. Standard messaging rates and other charges may apply when using certain features in the Service.
Metropia may change or discontinue the Service, and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Service or the points you have accrued at any time for any or no reason and without notice to you. Metropia further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available in your user account. Metropia also reserves the right to terminate anyone receiving consistently poor ratings. Unless immediate terminations are required due to safety concerns before someone is terminated for poor ratings he or she will be notified and given an opportunity to address them.
You may terminate your account with the Service at any time by notifying Metropia via an email addressed to . Any such cancellation by you shall become effective upon
Metropia's receipt of your notice.
In the event of any such termination, you must:
Cease all use of the Service; and
Delete the Service from all devices on which it was resident.
In order to register for the Service, you must provide your email address and a password or use a Facebook account. You must also provide your mobile phone number which we will use to identify you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by Metropia in writing, you may only possess one Account.
You agree: (a) when signing up for the Service, to provide Metropia or any third party provider with true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and (b) to inform them promptly of any changes to such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
If you want to use third party services for which there is a fee, Metropia will collect the fees for the benefit of the third party. Accordingly, you must provide Metropia a valid credit card for which such services can be charged. If for any reason, your credit card charges do not go through or Metropia or its third party suppliers do not receive payment, you will be responsible for paying Metropia directly within 15 days of Metropia’s notification and request for payment. Failure to do so will result in a 1% per month late payment penalty plus a five dollar processing fee.
If you provide Metropia with any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Metropia has reasonable grounds to suspect so, Metropia has the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service.
Ownership and Copyright
While Metropia uses commercially reasonable efforts to provide the optimum route and traffic avoidance, it assumes no liability concerning the accuracy and safety of its routing nor estimated arrival times or schedules.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL METROPIA OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION - DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE PACKAGE, OR SERVICE CONTENT, HOWEVER, CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF METROPIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND IN SUCH EVENT, METROPIA’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES (OTHER THAN AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN CASES INVOLVING PERSONAL INJURY) WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF, OR LIMITATION OF, CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT IN SUCH A CASE THE FOREGOING WILL BE APPLIED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ENFORCEABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
In all cases, Metropia and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Arbitration and Governing Law; Third Party Disputes
• YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY;
• YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE; AND
• YOU MUST FILE ANY CLAIM WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM AROSE OR IT IS FOREVER BARRED
METROPIA IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY CARRIER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, AND ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY CARRIER, SERVICE PROVIDER, OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE METROPIA (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, JOINT VENTURES AND EMPLOYEES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. THE FOREGOING ALSO INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE WITH THIRD PARTY DRIVERS OR TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS, FOR WHICH METROPIA WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY.
You represent and warrant that: (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
By using the Service, you consent to receive from Metropia all communications, including notices, agreements, legally required disclosures or other information in connection with the Service (collectively, “Notices”) electronically. Metropia may provide such Notices via the Service. If you desire to withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service. Metropia may email or send text messages to you from time to time to inform you about our products and services that we think will interest you, unless you inform us that you opt out from receiving such communications.
Third Party Software Involved in the Use of Metropia Services METROPIA TO UPDATE THIS SECTION
In addition to Metropia’s copyright in the Service, the Package may contain software components subject to some or all of the following third-party copyrights:
• Restlet framework. See http://restlet.org/ for additional details regarding Restlet Framework
• Memcached. See http://memcached.org/; Free & open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system,
• Json, please is the data-interchange format see the http://www.json.org/
• Python, a programming language that lets you work quicker and integrate your systems more effectively. See details at http://python.org/
• Web2py, the free open source full-stack framework for rapid development of fast, scalable, secure and portable database-driven web-based applications. Written and programmable in Python
• Data source for maps: ©OpenStreetMaps contributors http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright
• © 2014 Telenav, Inc. - All rights reserved. Map rendering powered by Scout – http://developer.scout.me
• Digital elevation data: http://www.viewfinderpanoramas.org/
• Wikipedia and Wikitravel : Wikipedia and Wikitravel licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode
• Google breakpad: © Google breakpad (see Copyrights for details)
• Bitstream font: © Bitstream (see Copyrights for details)
• Architects Daughter font: © Architects Daughter (see Copyrights for details)
• Open Sans font: © Open Sans (see Copyrights for details)
• MAP SDK: https://github.com/jklimke/mapbox-ios-sdk
• Facebook: https://github.com/facebook/facebook-ios-sdk
• Google Plus: https://developers.google.com/+/mobile/ios/
• Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/mobile?hl=en
• TTS - OpenEars: http://www.politepix.com/openears/
END-USER TERMS REQUIRED BY APPLE INC.
YOUR USE OF METROPIA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCATION DATA MAY NOT BE ACCURATE.
• Maintenance and Support: You hereby acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service.
• Warranty: In the event of any failure of the Service to conform to any applicable warranty you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Service to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Service, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Metropia's sole responsibility.
• Product Claims: You hereby acknowledge that Metropia, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the Service or the end user's possession and/or use of the Service, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
• Intellectual Property Rights: You hereby acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Service or your possession and use of the Service infringes that third party's intellectual property rights, Metropia, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
• Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
• Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Service.
In addition to the above general terms and conditions the following terms are applicable to the various Metropia services:
The use of Metropia app allows the user to see traffic fluctuations and make informed decisions about the best time to travel, allowing them to avoid traffic and save time. Icons on Metropia’s map alert users to any planned construction zones and lane closures as well as any unplanned incidents such as a vehicle accident which may impact their trip. Turn-By-Turn navigation guides users along the fastest route possible, dispersing drivers to underutilized roadways when traffic levels rise.
Metropia incentivizes commuters to shift their departure to off-peak travel times using a progressive system of reward points. Traveling during peak traffic yields minimal points; however, shifting departure times to just outside of peak traffic earns users dramatically more reward points. Points can be redeemed within our app for rewards like gift cards to stores and restaurants supplied by local partners.
To use this service you have to be registered with Metropia and agree to be subject terms in this agreement including but not limited to Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Ownership of Intellectual Property, Arbitration, etc. You also agree that Metropia shall not be liable for any errors or delays resulting from any routing information it provides, or the consequences of such errors or omissions.
Metropia Driving Up Occupancy (DUO)
Even though the Metropia DUO Service assumes normally, Driver and Passenger know one another there may be conditions where this is not the case, and one or all may be strangers. Additionally, passengers may be picked up along the route. Accordingly, the following should be noted:
For DUO participants Metropia does not do any screening of drivers or passengers concerning their mental or physical health or their criminal record or reputation for bizarre or harmful habits including inebriation, drug use or domestic violence.
Driver and DUO passengers need to make their own assessment of the mental and or physical health or motivations of the driver or passenger(s) and whether they are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs before the trip begins. Drivers may refuse to transport any riders they believe to pose a danger to their person or property. Metropia shall not be responsible for any injuries or illnesses caused by the driver or passenger(s) nor will it be responsible for any damages or inconvenience caused by the passengers including, but not limited to vomiting, urinating or otherwise leaving a mess in the vehicle. Passengers shall be responsible to the driver for any damages they may cause to the vehicle.
METROPIA DUO IS A PLATFORM SERVICE THAT CONNECTS RIDERS WITH DRIVERS, AND ALL CARPOOL ARRANGEMENTS MADE THROUGH METROPIA DUO ARE BETWEEN RIDERS AND DRIVERS. METROPIA IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY CARPOOLING AGREEMENTS. METROPIA DOES NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. THE ACTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY METROPIA DUO USER;
2. THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY A METROPIA DUO USER; OR
3. METROPIA DUO USER’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW. METROPIA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF METROPIA DUO USERS.
Metropia makes no representations as to whether the driver has insurance or whether the passenger will be covered by that insurance. Driver agrees that he/she is covered by insurance and is a licensed driver. Driver is cautioned to check their insurance terms to verify that DUO passengers are covered by Driver’s insurance.
Riders may agree to compensate driver for some costs of the trip such as tolls or gas. These negotiations are solely between driver and passenger, and Metropia is in no way involved with them or responsible for resolving any disputes regarding them.
Drivers are cautioned if they ask for anything more than reimbursement of the costs of the trip their insurance company may consider them “driving passengers for hire” and thus voiding any protection it provides for passengers. If in doubt drivers should check with their insurance company.
Rewards and Rating System
Your participation in the DUO program either as a driver or passenger will be rated as discussed in the general terms of this agreement. Additionally, you will be eligible to earn reward points that are discussed elsewhere in the general terms.
Metropia (AMORE) Ride
Metropia Ride provides a service that allows riders who are registered with Metropia to be connected with third-party transportation service providers (TSP) who provide transportation services utilizing Metropia mobile applications that use GPS-assisted navigation and traffic optimization recommendations.
Metropia (AMORE) Ride is a service whereby Metropia introduces third-party provider to riders who are registered with Metropia to enable them to take advantage of Metropia’s routing and traffic avoidance programs. The user hails the service (either via a reservation in advance or in real time), and the driver who works for a third party driver accepts the fare. Third party TSP are paid for their services by the rider. Said payment is paid to Metropia through the rider’s cell phone and Metropia intern compensates the third party provider for the service. The services are available to people who have subscribed to the Metropia App. The actual compensation and agreement for the ride are between the third party provider and the rider. Metropia’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the optimum trip arrangement and collecting and distributing payment. To utilize this service, you must have credit card information on file with Metropia.
The service normally involves a single or multiple pickups/drop off with a fare. Should Metropia offers and you agree to ride with multiple people and possibly with alternate destinations the fares, the priority of drop off and routes shall be determined by the third party driver. Metropia will merely collect payment from the riders and provide it to the third party provider.
While Metropia may recommend a routing for the third party provider, Metropia assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the route or destination or arrival times.
Screening of drivers, the condition of vehicles, and insurance coverage of vehicles are the responsibility of the third party TSP and Metropia makes no representations concerning the adequacy or existence of same. Any claims relating to such issues are between the rider, and third-party TSP and Metropia shall have no responsibility concerning same.
Metropia (AMORE) Drive App
Metropia Drive provides a service that allows drivers who are contractually affiliated with the TSP and are registered with Metropia to be connected with the Metropia riders who request the ride through the Metropia mobile applications that use GPS-assisted navigation and traffic optimization recommendations.
Metropia (AMORE) Drive is a service whereby Metropia introduces riders to TSP who are registered with Metropia to enable them to take advantage of Metropia’s trip matching, routing, and traffic avoidance programs. The user hails the service (either via a reservation in advance or in real time) and you as the driver who works for a third party TSP accepts the ride and the corresponding fare. Third party TSP are paid for their services by the rider. Said payment is paid to Metropia through the rider’s cell phone and Metropia later compensates the third party provider for the service. The AMORE services are available to people who have subscribed to the Metropia Ride App. The actual compensation and agreement for the ride are between the third party provider and the rider. Metropia’s responsibilities are limited to facilitating the optimum trip arrangement and collecting and distributing payment. To utilize this service you as the AMORE driver must be contractually affiliated with one of the TSPs who has a contractual relationship with Metropia for the AMORE program.
The service normally involves a single or multiple pickup/drop off with pre-agreed fares. Should Metropia assigns you a list of pick-up/drop-off missions, you agree to adhere to the order and timing of the pickup/dropoff tasks and safely transport the passenger(s) from the pickup location to the dropoff location. You also agree to strictly follow the operating procedure set forth and agreed upon between Metropia and the TSP you work for. Metropia will merely collect payment from the riders and provide it to the TSP you work for.
While Metropia may recommend a routing for you, Metropia assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the route or destination or arrival times. You have the option to use other navigation applications, but it is your responsibility to decide on using the best navigation application to complete the missions that are assigned to you.
Screening of drivers, the condition of vehicles, driver’s driving training, handling and interactions with the riders, and insurance coverage of vehicles are the responsibility of the third party TSP and Metropia makes no representations concerning the adequacy or existence of same. Any claims relating to such issues are between the rider, and third-party TSP and Metropia shall have no responsibility concerning same.
Rewards and Rating System
Your participation in Metropia Ride may result in your earning points as discussed elsewhere in this agreement and you agree to rate the third party providers as requested.